Microsoft has finally released the Windows 8 Consumer Preview to the public. So here’s your chance to download and be one of the first to try it out.
The file sizes range from 2.5 to 3.3 GB depending on your preference between the 32-bit or 64-bit versions, so you may be downloading for quite some time.
Here are the download links:
|64-bit (x64)||Download (3.3 GB)||Sha 1 hash — 1288519C5035BCAC83CBFA23A33038CCF5522749||Download Link|
|32-bit (x86)||Download (2.5 GB)||Sha 1 hash — E91ED665B01A46F4344C36D9D88C8BF78E9A1B39||Download Link|
Product Key: DNJXJ-7XBW8-2378T-X22TX-BKG7J
You can find the download links for other languages and version here.
- Windows 8 Consumer Preview works great on the same hardware that powers Windows 7:
- Processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster
- RAM: 1 gigabyte (GB) (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 16 GB (32-bit) or 20 GB (64-bit)
- Graphics card: Microsoft DirectX 9 graphics device or higher
- To use touch, you need a tablet or monitor that supports multitouch
- To access Windows Store and to download and run apps, you need an active Internet connection and a screen resolution of at least 1024 x 768
- To snap apps, you need a screen resolution of at least 1366 x 768
Leave a Reply